This plucky downstream is home to a number of unique Orb Features that we have implemented to make the game more fun and to accommodate our style of medium roleplay.
Most importantly, we have a large amount of questionable and offensive content removed either removed from the game or blocked off from appearing. If you find anything that we have missed, do not hesitate to tell someone either in our chatroom channel #disposals-chute.
We have more features planned and more people are stepping up to code every day! Perhaps… you will join in one day having your feature listed below!
Last updated: Febuary 22nd, 2023
- New Map! THE BIODOME - A proof of concept station to impress investors, or an experiemnt on the crew itself? A Map ONLY ON ORBSTATION.
- Rat Themed Chaplain Sect - Sacrifice food and mousetraps to gain rat abilities.
- AI Malware Injection Final Objective - Hack APC's to corrupt the stations AI into becoming an enemy to the station.
- Changling Infiltrator - Alternate midround start for changeling where they enter the station via an escape shuttle as an outsider to the crew.
- Roundstart Podpeople and Jellypeople - You can start the round as a plant or jelly person!
- Amoungus! - A unique creature that admins can spawn.
- Traitor Objectives on Roundend - The roundend screen shows what objectives traitors took!
- Species rebalances! - Small changes to various species that make playing them less annoying.
- X-Cards - Blacklist your character from being affected by
- General Antagonist Adjustments - Spawning frequency, threat levels, timing and more changes to dynamic. Other balance considerations have also been taken.
- Waking Heretic - A Midround version of heretic, awakaned from living crew member.
- Low Pop Syndicate Battlecruiser - A small team of syndies spawn and grab whatever supplies are on their ship in this adjusted final objective.
- Ethereal respawn changes - Etherals respawns have an ordered list of consequences per death.
- Printable Digitigrade Cyborg Limbs - You can have cool lizard robot legs!
- New Sleeper Protocol Objectives - "You do not obey security because they have no swag" and more!
- Digitigrade legs aren't worse - It's like you're wearing shoes.
- Tizirans and Jellypeople have natural hair - That's not a wig, that slime grew that long pretty hair.
- Local OOC Chat - Allows you to speak with people who are close to you out of character, so that the entire server doesn't know your secrets.
- Table Shuffling - Small map adjustments on roundstart that make the station feel a bit more lived in.
- Exclusive Escape Shuttles - From the massive Orb Escape shuttle to the hacked only ZETAN BATTLECRUISER (Starring The Zetan Bouncer).
- Tweaks to sign language and deafness - Various changes that make playing these less annoying and makes their accommodations more accessible.
- WIZARD JOURNEYMAN - A new antagonist that is a weaker variant on the wizard, who drafts spells but has access to the GRAND RITUAL.
- Plural Characters - Support to make your character plural.
- Dancing Pole - Craftable dancing pole structure, show off your moves!
- Ratfolk - Playable rat people who get a super boost from eating cheese.
- More Pizza Crates - Adds some more pizza crates to cargo, most notably, one that has flatbreads in it for Tizians.
- Goblin Juice - Evil but powerful drink.
- Artificial Voice Box Quirk - You can talk like a robot.
- Alien Prosthesis Quirk - One of your arms is an alien arm.
- Farsighted Quirk - You have prescription glasses for reading on the station.
- More Accessible Mining - Chasms aren't instant kill, megafauna spawn invincible and unmoving until activated, other small balance changes.
- Complete Quirk Overhaul - Rather than a point balance system, just pick 3 positive quirks and any amount of neutral and negative ones.
- Unique ORB Events - Clown and Carp bluespace portals and more!
- Felenid Language Change - It's cat noises now.
- Departmental Assistants - Assistants with more access, but more responsibility?
- MODSuits Deploy Over Some Items - You can still wear the cool jacket you bought under the modsuit.
- Felenid's have unique screams - Stock yowls and hisses!
- Cool clothes - Some cool clothes ported in fron Skyrat.
- Additional Character Customization! - Unique hairs, tails, coloured snouts, character heights, the list keeps growing!
- It/Its pronouns - Options are always nice!
- Various Convenience Minded Balance Adjustments - Worry less about massive downsides to things that just look cool.
- Blood Brothers Update - Get rewarded for stealing with a loot box!
- Departmental Security - Non-lethal defense options for the crew!
- Expanded Gar Huds - For when you wanna look cool as hell.
- Secret Black Market Weapons - A masterwork naginata and a buster sword, only if you have the credits.
- Sandbox Vendor -Whenever rounds aren't running we've got all sorts of things for you to test with in here.
- Zetan Pirate Gang - Instead of taking the crews cash, they want their organs?
- Medical Cadaver Cargo Crates - In case you need a spare body!
- Antagonist Whitetext - Play without the spectre of greentexting hanging over you.
- Pride Flag Signs! - GAY! DEPARTMENTS!
- Pre-Game Heatmap - Get a bead on what departments might have people in them!
- Conceal species features - Hide that tail before they find out you did a crime!
- Syndicate Cheese Implant - Need I say more?
- Ham Helmet - a... helmet with the word ham on it?
And always more to come! Check out our git repository!